A plugin to synchronize your RIPS security issues with your Jira instance in both directions.
You can find out more about our Jira plugin in our blog post.
Your RIPS and Jira instance must be able to communicate in both directions.
- Click on the gear at the rop right (Jira Administration).
- Then go to Add-ons → Manage add-ons → Upload add-on.
- Browse to the location the .obr file and select it.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
What will be synchronized?
RIPS → Jira
Jira → RIPS
- Reviews (Jira Status)
- In your project click on Project Settings and then on RIPS Sync.
After that fill in the connection data and click on Next.
- Select the application you want to sync and press Next.
- Choose for every of the four fields a useful priority and click on Next.
- Click directly on Finish or change the filter of type categories used for sync.
- Now you will see a overview of your settings.
You are able to change the priority and filter settings afterwards.
Here you can also
- trigger a manual sync of the last scan (no callbacks will be registered on the last scan),
- pause the complete sync mechanism or
- delete the sync.